Since the youth room is so large and the ceilings are soooo tall, we needed lots of artwork to put on the walls.
Aubrey, Deborah and I did most of the artwork. We stayed after many a sunday’s to get stuff finished up for the room.
We of course had inspiration for many things from pinterest! I even made a “grow” board to pin all our ideas to!
Another one of our big projects was making wall art out of burlap bags! First, they are a bit hard to find but we ended up finding an awesome website online and getting them for a great deal. We had some broken daycare crib parts at my work and we used them as “stuffing” they acutally worked perfect because they alreadyd had holes drilled into them and we used those to hang them right on the wall.
I also became a stapling queen. Keith got me an awesome staple gun and i only ALMOST shot myself twice! So i was happy about that.
Check out the process from start to finish: