Sunday, August 16, 2009

CVS Pharmacy Athens, GA

DSC06980

Every few months my dad opens a new CVS in his district so he always calls upon Keith to DJ the event and for me ,to well… do anything else needed. I have worked at the Athens CVS for two years , but sadly my last day of work was last monday. Stephanie, my awesome manager got to move from our old (very small) store to a new (super huge) store. I was excited to help out in any way since it was like MY NEW STORE.. for a week hahaha

Steph called me on Thursday to ask me if my dad had told me i would be in a clown costume when i did my balloon animals… “ no Steph… no one told me that” hahahaha

Well Introducing Miss Bubbles:

DSC07019

Keith is always Awesome at DJ’n the event. Here he is sporting his Mic:

DSC07010

My dad ended the day with a big surprise by his favorite marvel character: SPIDEY

DSC07062

DSC07065

And of course mallory helped out Keith since i was occupied by many children wanting CRAZY balloons.

DSC07014Another great grand opening… 900+ hotdogs given away.

 DSC07055

No comments: