Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Graduation

imageI just noticed that i never posted about my graduation back in May. The wedding took over most our blog posts, so i thought since we have been slacking in our postings lately i would update from that day.

I am actually the 1st on my Grandmothers side to graduate from College. Which is actually really cool.

DSC09423 It was actually a really nice day in the Sanford Stadium. There was cloud cover all morning so we didn’t burn up the whole time. It did get long towards the end and i kept getting text from my sibings asking “WHEN WILL THIS BE OVER”

DSC09430

 

My dad was extra excited because he graduated from UGA as well as his two sisters. We have a family of bulldog alums on the Sears side of the family. I love my parents sporting their red and black!

DSC09427 

DSC09424Here is Keith and I on the big day!

 

 

GOOOOOOO DAWGS SICK’UM!!!!

No comments: