Tuesday, November 17, 2009

saving this week.. ahh

DSC08393 seriously?????

I paid $13.00 for all this food….

and saved a little over $50.00

If you are needing to save on groceries PLEASE go visit my cousin’s coupon blogging site. Our Bank accounts have been HAPPY ever since i REALLY started couponing. I had always shopped CVS and gotten the great Extra Care Bucks and used clipped coupons at Kroger, but once you learn to “SHOP THE AD” you can see how much you can save.

free in this picture":

frosting, cereal, chexmix and frozen veggies

$1.00 or under:

3lbs bag of apples

fruit chillers

yogurt

pasta noodles

publix hotdogs ( penny item of the week)

 

i could go on and on and on…. Do your self and your bank account a favor and go to my cousins site ok! It normally takes me about 3 hours a week in getting my coupons ready and going to the store and shopping, but for these savings it is worth the time!!!

 

frugalfunandfortune.blogspot.com

No comments: