Thursday, July 25, 2013

Camp day three

Yesterday was a total blast. We started off with my favorite breakfast of pallachanka. It is a little like crapes and is tipped with jelly or my choice of chocolate! 

We talked about servant leadership today and the students had to do a few different tasks regarding that. 

After the learning part of the day we set off up the big hike! I can tell you that I am not as in shape this year as I was last year. It took me a good bit longer and there was a lot of huffing and puffing but we all made it up and it was awesome. We spent time on the way down picking up trash to help beautify this area 

We returned back to the camp with  the teams in gear to finish their dance for the dance competition!
After some good time of making finishing touches... The dances began... Here are some shots:


After that we enjoyed ourselves with a night if dancing and laughing and having a great time!!! 

Can't wait for today!


No comments: