Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 4: trainers--work--nails--food--friends

Madison and I were ready with our scarfs and shade for another adventurous day in Pristina as we prepare for camp on Monday!

We had a great day exploring and enjoying our new team members that arrived today! It was so great to see my good friend Bledi again and we are so happy to have him with us for camp this year 

Marku was easy to catch wearing my hipster shades at the statue! We had a fun time laughing today!

We had a great time exploring and I wet to three places today that I have never been! We explored the cathedral here they are building and got a front row seat to see the whole building. It is going to be absolutely amazing. I took pictures in my other camera so those will come later! Now it is around 11:30pm and we are printing a few things for the week!

Camp is so close and we are so exited! More tomorrow 

No comments: